Harmful insects are potential threats to your family’s health, and safety. When these pests are not controlled, they can damage households, gardens, businesses, and even communities. Worst of all, harmful insects can quickly spread diseases within an area such as your neighborhood.
Pest control systems have been developed to control these nuisance insects. With insect pest control, natural or chemical, you can effectively kill mosquitoes, termites, fleas, carpenter ants, cockroaches, and many other kinds of potentially harmful bugs. However, experts recommend considering the pros and cons of using insecticides, to avoid the harmful effects they may bring.
Natural vs. Chemical Insect Control
Natural pest control involves organic ingredients to reduce infestation without causing damage to humans, plants, or pets. These methods also include other organisms, like certain kinds of plants, to control the more malevolent insects. However, utilizing organic methods requires dedication, time, and effort, because you’ll be planting shrubs, and applying natural repellents, in the hopes that they may deter unwanted pests. You may also turn to small animals, and other insects, that feed on these pests to try and eliminate them. But the main benefits of natural bug control is they have no harmful effects on the environment, and they are more of a deterrent, rather than an absolute eradicant.
On the other hand, mainstream chemical methods use insecticides to directly kill insect-pests on contact. You can apply it systematically, or spray it directly on mosquitoes, and other problematic bugs. There is no doubt about its effectiveness when it comes to killing insects, but it can also produce harmful effects on animals, and humans, that get exposed to the chemicals. This is why it’s not always advisable to use chemical pest control in areas that can potentially put the health of humans, and animals, at risk. So before applying this method, be sure to carefully read the label and follow the instructions accordingly.
How to Determine the Right Solution
Insect control systems can spray both “green” solution as well as botanical insecticides. The fine mist drifts through the air, when applied, to come into contact with all kinds of insects that may be present at the time of application. It eliminates unwanted pests including flies, gnats, mosquitoes, ticks, fleas, spiders, wasps, and muddobbers. These insect control systems can be programmed in order to automatically spray your yard, for the type of flying pesky insect you are trying to target at the time that that insect is most active.
More importantly, it takes time, and effort, to find the perfect insect control system with the capacity to eliminate the right kinds of insects permanently. You need to settle for the best solution that can provide you with long-term pest management. This way, you can save money, effort, and time, from regularly buying insecticides to reduce mosquitoes, and other harmful bugs, on your property. Additionally, you can always make sure that your kids can safely play outside, no matter what time of day, especially after dark.
Advantages of Hiring the Best Insect Control Company
When it comes to an insect control system, it’s important to choose the most reliable company for positive results. Remember, these practices require professional knowledge to effectively reduce pests. Doing it on your own may only provide harmful side effects. Therefore, to safely, and effectively, kill pests in your area, specific insect removal methods should be used. Here are the advantages when you hire a reputable pest control company in your area:
- Less chemical. Insect control professionals often use eco-friendly methods to eliminate pests. Using pesticides, and other harmful toxins, may be viewed as a last resort. Some don’t believe in using too many chemicals in killing bugs, insects, and other pests. In fact, some of the best experts in the business, only apply the least harmful insecticide available, to protect the environment.
- Less illness. There are various ways to get exposed to illnesses, and pest chemicals are among them. You may get sick from an insect bite, and direct exposure to pesticides. But you don’t need to worry about these when you work with a knowledgeable pest control company. They know how to manage pests without harming your health.
- Less cleaning. Professional insect management companies work with less pest-related debris, using advanced techniques. After they apply insect control methods, nuisance pests such as flies, wasps, and mosquitoes, are easily absorbed, from your area, by natural decomposition, and scavenger animals.
- No more itching. An insect bite can be very itchy, and may keep you scratching until it subsides. Not only can it harm your skin, but itching can also affect the quality of your sleep, in some cases. With an excellent insect exterminator, you can get rid of mosquitoes, spiders, fleas, chiggers, and other pest-insects that may cause itching, and other skin problems.
- Save money. Insects, such as flies, may be highly resistant to pesticides and insecticides. So, instead of buying expensive, and harmful, pest control products to kill them, a professional bug exterminator can help you resolve the problem with minimal costs. Plus, they know how to permanently get rid of mosquitoes, wasps, and other pests in your home, or in your garden.
Misting Systems and Pump Units
One of the best lawn insect control methods are misting systems. These are cutting-edge pest control pump units that are currently available on the market. The system includes tanks, as well as tank-less units, for the ultimate pest control solution that homeowners, and even farm owners, are looking for. The best units available are digital and fully automatic. These units are equipped with a remote control, anti-siphon device, agitation and leak detection. They are also considered top-of-the-line units for outdoor insect control. To understand how these systems work, check out the following features:
- Nozzles – These are made according to industry standards. They are designed using high-quality 316 stainless steel, to provide better durability, and performance. Each of them has it own filter and anti-drip mechanism. You can use these nozzles for years, and they have low maintenance costs. Especially when a 10” system filter is used between the pump system and the lines.
- Risers – The copper tubing is what makes risers the ultimate component in today’s misting systems. They are designed to resist even the harshest conditions. You can also choose from multiple lengths such as the 16-inch and 32-inch risers to match your requirements.
- Lines – These are made of 1/4-inch or ⅜-inch flex nylon, to guarantee long lasting performance. They also offer different colors, including gray, cocoa, tan, white, and black or if you want, you can paint these lines according to your desired color, and style. The lines can be completely hidden if the system is roughed in when the house is being built.
Misting systems, and pump units, not only provide custom solutions, they also offer affordable options to all types of buyers. Aside from these, advanced pest control systems can virtually disappear, into the user’s landscape, for greater convenience. The nozzles can be located in the ceiling, eaves, landscape, fence or on trees. So, your yard can still look natural, even if there is a misting system installed in the area. With all these advantages, you can finally bid goodbye to flies, mosquitoes, wasps, and other harmful nocturnal insects in your yard.
Cost Efficient Insect Control System
If you want to experience a premium garden insect control service, Mr.Mist Systems can give you the maximum results, at more affordable costs than other local competitors. Our company is currently one of the most trusted outdoor insect control companies in the country. We install misting systems that instantly kill insects on contact. Remember, insects may be active at any time of the day, but the more malevolent ones come at dusk, when it gets dark.